WetNDry SUP Paddleboarding Lessons
When it comes to Paddleboarding Lessons, we offer two courses that are great for getting the most out of your time on the water with us.
Unsure of which course is right for you? Read below for further details, or give us a call at the shop where we will be able to offer all the advice you need.
BSUPA Ready to ride – 2 hour course
Easily our most popular lesson at WetNDry SUP. Perfect for complete beginners or anyone wanting to brush up their Paddle Boarding skills.
- A Complete introduction to Paddle Boarding. £50 per person for a 2 hour lesson.
- We keep lessons small at 5 people to 1 Instructor.
- Includes all the kit you will need: Wetsuit, Buoyancy Aid, Shoes, Board, Paddle and Leash. You will just need to come along wearing suitable swimwear under your clothes, and bring a towel.
- Your fully qualified and experienced BSUPA Instructor will be on hand to teach you everything you need to know, whilst making your time on the water with us fun.
- On this course you will learn how to carry the equipment, How to hold the Paddle, Stance on the Board, How to fall, Flat Water Paddling, Basic Watercraft (including understanding tides and weather conditions), Different Types of Turn (basic, reverse sweep, and step-back), Planning a Distance Route, Changing Stance to Catch a Wave, and basic water safety.
- BSUPA Ready to ride courses take place at our Private SUP lake in Rawreth. This is a perfect place to learn the basics without worrying about tide, chop or crowds. You will meet your instructor at the Carpenter Arms Pub carpark before the lesson and you will drive to the private lake in convoy. Your instructor will also text you the day before your lesson to confirm details.
- *Sorry, due to Covid-19 restrictions we cannot teach anyone under the age of 18yrs, or have spectators who are not taking part in the lesson. Our BSUPA lessons will be taking place at our private lake at Rawreth only, this is so we can adhere to correct social distancing on the lesson. Please make sure you read the full list of our guidelines before booking, which can be found under the booking calendar. Just hit the “Book now” button.
See our calendar for details of scheduled Paddleboarding lessons – or if you have a group of six to eight, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a bespoke session. Alternatively give us a call on 01268 569988 for more details.