Book your SUP Lesson
If you would like to book on a course, just click on the date you would like and the lesson option that you require, you will receive a confirmation email upon booking with all the details of your lesson.
- BSUPA Ready to Ride Lesson: Our most popular lesson. This 2 hour course is ideal for beginners or anyone wanting to brush up on their skills. Learn everything you need to know about Paddle Boarding in this complete course, ready to be able to go out and confidently Paddle solo. Lessons held at various locations around Essex.
- Paddleboard Taster Session: 1 hour introduction to Paddle Boarding on our private Lake. Get a feel for Paddle boarding with an expert instructor in a safe and secluded location. Sessions include all the kit required. Meet at WetNDry Boardsports shop.
- Family Sessions: Family sessions are ideal for learning to SUP with your Kids. Lessons are 2 hours long with all kit included and held on our private Lake. Minimum age is 10yrs old, Children must be accompanied by at least one Parent or legal Guardian on the Water. Meet at WetNDry Boardsports shop.
- SUP Yoga: Perfect for novice to expert Yogis. Give Yoga a go on our private lake away from the hussle and bussle of daily life with the sun beaming on your face. Sessions are 2 hours long, and include all kit required. No previous Yoga or SUP experience needed, everyone welcome. Meet at WetNDry Boardsports shop.
- Windsurfing Beginner Lesson: Ideal for anyone wanting to try Windsurfing for the first time or revisit skills they have learnt elsewhere. All kit is provided in our 3 hour Windsurfing Course, held on our Private Lake. Meet at WetNDry Boardsports shop.
- Private/Group SUP Lesson: Don’t forget we also do private & group lessons, please make sure you get in touch with us and we can do our best to help. Private Group bookings must be a minimum of 6 people, booked in advance.
Above you can find our Calendar, with upcoming Paddle Boarding lessons, SUP Yoga, SUP Social Paddles and demo days.
Note for under 18’s booking: Due to licensing and insurance, anyone under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied on the water by at least one parent or legally appointed guardian.
Please note: Failure to attend your lesson will void your time on the water. No refund or re-schedule will be given unless you have given us 48 hours prior notice. Please read our Terms and conditions for more information.