Book your SUP/Wingfoil/Windsurf Lessons
If you would like to book on a course, just click on the date you would like and the lesson option that you require, you will receive a confirmation email upon booking with all the details of your lesson.
Please read below for a quick over view of the most asked questions:
Where will my lesson be held?
Our SUP & Windsurf Beginner lessons take place at our Private lake in Rawreth. Our Level 2 Windsurfing & Wing Foil Lessons are held on the River Crouch. Both meeting places are a little hidden so we require you to meet at our shop before the start of your lesson – Wetndry Boardsports. Here your Instructor will be waiting to meet you and you can follow them to your teaching spot.
What do i need to bring?
We include all the kit in our lessons including Wetsuits, Buoyancy Aids, Shoes and of course, Boards! If you have your own Wetsuit please feel free to bring it along. Both of our teaching spots are fairly rural, so we don’t have any changing rooms on site. To make it easier getting changed in to your Wetsuit, we always recommend coming prepared with Swimwear under your clothing. Don’t forget a Towel and some Suncream if its Sunny.
Do i need to be able to swim?
The short answer is yes! We do require all of our Students to be able to Swim to participate in our lessons. You will also need a basic level of fitness to take part.
What is the minimum age?
For our Paddleboard and Windsurfing lessons the minimum age for taking part is 11yrs old. They must be a strong Swimmer to take part.
What happens if the Weather is bad?
Its very rare that we have to cancel a lesson but sometimes we need to for safety reasons. This is normally due to high Winds or Thunder & Lightning. If this happens we will let you know prior to the start of your lesson and get you booked on a another date at no extra cost. We never cancel a lesson because its raining, you are going to get wet anyway!
We will also rearrange our Windsurfing & Wingfoil lessons if there is no Wind forecast on the date of your lesson.
How many people will be taking part in the lesson?
We like to keep our lessons fairly small so that you can get the most out of your time on the water. Our Paddle Board lessons are 6 students to 1 Instructor. Our Wingfoil Lessons are 2 Students to 1 Instructor and our Windsurfing Lessons are 3 Students to 1 Instructor.
What if i need to change the date of my lesson?
No problem! If for any reason you cant make your original date, then we can re-book you on to another lesson at no extra charge. We do need at least 48 hours notice to be able to do this, so we have the opportunity to fill your space. Unfortunately if you haven’t given us 48 hours notice we will not be able to offer a refund or rebook.
- BSUPA Ready to Ride Lesson: Our most popular lesson. This 2 hour course is ideal for beginners or anyone wanting to brush up on their skills. Learn everything you need to know about Paddle Boarding in this complete course, ready to be able to go out and confidently Paddle solo. Our beginner SUP lessons are held at our Private Lake. Meeting place is WetnDry Boardsports.
- Wing Foil Lesson: If you are looking to start Wing Foiling, we do a great Beginner lesson held on the River Crouch. The Lesson is 3 Hours and we include everything you need to get up and flying. Lesson includes some land based training and then its on to the water as soon as possible to put your new knowledge in to practice!
- SUP Yoga: Perfect for novice to expert Yogis. Give Yoga a go on our private lake away from the hussle and bussle of daily life with the sun beaming on your face. Sessions are 2 hours long, and include all kit required. No previous Yoga or SUP experience needed, everyone welcome. Yoga sessions are held during the Summer months, around July/August as its best to have the warmer weather!
- Windsurfing Beginner Lesson: Ideal for anyone wanting to try Windsurfing for the first time or revisit skills they have learnt elsewhere. All kit is provided in our 3 hour Windsurfing Course, held on our Private Lake. Meet at WetNDry Boardsports shop.
- Private/Group SUP Lesson: Don’t forget we also do private & group lessons, please make sure you get in touch with us and we can do our best to help. Private Group bookings must be a minimum of 6 people, booked in advance.
Above you can find our Calendar, with upcoming Paddle Boarding lessons, SUP Yoga, Windsurfing and Wing Foiling.
Please note: Failure to attend your lesson will void your time on the water. No refund or re-schedule will be given unless you have given us 48 hours prior notice.
Please read our Terms and conditions for more information.