Covid-19 Update. Please read before booking.
In accordance with Government and BSUPA guidelines, we can now teach Paddle Boarding in groups.
Please make sure you read the following safety guidelines before booking your lesson.
It is very important we follow these guidelines to keep yourself, us and others safe during this time. Please listen fully to the instructions your coach will give you at the start of the lesson. Anyone seen to be ignoring these rules, will be asked to leave.
- Please arrive at your lesson meeting point no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of your lesson.
- If your lesson is taking place on our private Lake, the meeting point will be at the shop address. On arrival, please do not enter the shop. Please remain outside, where one of our team will get you booked in. Please observe social distancing for this.
- Lessons will now be limited to a strict 5:1 ratio ( 5 students to 1 instructor). Larger group bookings will not be available at this time.
- All bookings for lessons must be made online prior to the start of your lesson.
- Only those booked on to a lesson will be allowed on site. Please do not bring family or friends to watch, as they will be asked to leave. This is to reduce the amount of people we can have on site at one time.
- Do NOT attend your lesson if you or any of your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Do NOT come to site if you or any of your household are at an increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19 (aged 70+, pregnant, or under 70 with underlying health condition outlined by the NHS)
- When on your lesson, please remain at least 2 meters apart from other students and your instructor.
- You need a basic level of fitness and be able to swim to participate in this lesson. You will need to be able to get back on your Board yourself if you fall off, or be able to swim to the side unaided.
- Do not exchange equipment with anyone else on your lesson. This includes Paddles, Buoyancy Aids, Boards etc.
- All equipment will be disinfected before and after your lesson.
- We will have hand sanitiser on site. Please use this before the start of your lesson and before you leave.
- Please bring suncream and a drink with you. For safety reasons we cannot top up water bottles for you.
- There are no changing facilities on site, so please make sure you bring a towel or changing poncho.
- We do have a Bathroom at the shop, but we have to limit the amount of people using it. Please make sure to use the Bathroom before leaving home!
- Sorry, during this time we cannot teach anyone under the age of 18yrs.
Book your SUP Lesson
If you would like to book on a course, just click on the date you would like and the lesson option that you require, you will receive a confirmation email upon booking with all the details of your lesson.
- BSUPA Ready to Ride Lesson: Our most popular lesson. This 2 hour course is ideal for beginners or anyone wanting to brush up on their skills. Learn everything you need to know about Paddle Boarding in this complete course, ready to be able to go out and confidently Paddle solo. Lessons held at various locations around Essex.
- Paddleboard Taster Session: 1 hour introduction to Paddle Boarding on our private Lake. Get a feel for Paddle boarding with an expert instructor in a safe and secluded location. Sessions include all the kit required. Meet at WetNDry Boardsports shop.
- Family Sessions: Family sessions are ideal for learning to SUP with your Kids. Lessons are 2 hours long with all kit included and held on our private Lake. Minimum age is 10yrs old, Children must be accompanied by at least one Parent or legal Guardian on the Water. Meet at WetNDry Boardsports shop.
- SUP Yoga: Perfect for novice to expert Yogis. Give Yoga a go on our private lake away from the hussle and bussle of daily life with the sun beaming on your face. Sessions are 2 hours long, and include all kit required. No previous Yoga or SUP experience needed, everyone welcome. Meet at WetNDry Boardsports shop.
- Windsurfing Beginner Lesson: Ideal for anyone wanting to try Windsurfing for the first time or revisit skills they have learnt elsewhere. All kit is provided in our 3 hour Windsurfing Course, held on our Private Lake. Meet at WetNDry Boardsports shop.
- Private/Group SUP Lesson: Don’t forget we also do private & group lessons, please make sure you get in touch with us and we can do our best to help. Private Group bookings must be a minimum of 6 people, booked in advance.
Above you can find our Calendar, with upcoming Paddle Boarding lessons, SUP Yoga, SUP Social Paddles and demo days.
Note for under 18’s booking: Due to licensing and insurance, anyone under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied on the water by at least one parent or legally appointed guardian.
Please note: Failure to attend your lesson will void your time on the water. No refund or re-schedule will be given unless you have given us 48 hours prior notice. Please read our Terms and conditions for more information.